This post is part of the Tula Pink Sew Along!
For full schedule of guest post quilt pattern reviews, discounts, and prizes, click here!
1. Fabric – a layer cake (I used Vintage Modern by Bonnie & Camille) and co-ordinating solid fabrics. I love patterns which I can use my precut fabrics.
2. No special techniques or rulers required. It’s a simple pattern which only requires basic quilting tools (cutting mat, ruler, roller cutter).
3. The pattern is simple and the instructions are very easy to follow. It is a fun quilt to work on and perfect for a beginner to intermediate quilter.
4. I didn’t follow the instructions exactly – instead, I decided on an outer border of some co-ordinating fabric, 7” wide.
5. The pattern is simple and a lot of fun to work with. The hardest part is trying to keep the colours and prints mixed up well, without having 2 same fabrics touching.
My little assistant is supervising the proceedings.