It’s been an amazing summer, but alas, the Tessellation Sew Along is coming to an end! The Tessellation quilt pattern by Alison Glass and Nydia Kehnle was our project for the sew along, and you all have been sewing like mad! To see all the progress photos from the group on Instagram, click here! Those are some fun photos!
Here was what we’ve been up to each week:
- July 14 – Get your pattern (and optional triangle ruler) here. Select your fabric, and begin by cutting all ‘A’ triangles.
- July 21 – Assemble all ‘B’ triangles.
- July 28 – Assemble all ‘C’ triangles.
- August 4 – Assemble all ‘D’ triangles.
- August 11 – Assemble all ‘E’ triangles.
- August 18 – Assemble all ‘F’ triangles.
- August 25 – Complete the quilt top. I’ll share some ideas for quilting.
- September 1 – Enter your completed quilt top to be eligible for PRIZES!!
And now, it’s time to link up your completed quilt top to be eligible for these amazing prizes!!
Prize #1 – Large Aurifil thread collection and a fat quarter set of Field Day. To be awarded to the ‘Most Creative Use of the Tesselation Pattern.’
Prize #2 – Field Day Embroidery pattern, perle cotton set, fat quarter set of Andover Chambray. To be awarded to the ‘Viewer’s Choice’ (most regrammed finished quilt on Instagram).
Prize #3 – Field Day fat quarter set, three new quilt patterns set. To be awarded to ‘Alison’s Favorite’.
Please enter the link to a photo of your completed Tessellation quilt top (can be from your blog, Instagram, Flickr, etc.) in the Linky Tool below. If you have any issues with the linky, please e-mail me at sara(at)sewsweetness(dot)com and I’ll give you a hand!
You have until Friday, September 5th at 11pm CT to enter your quilt! After that, we’ll begin voting for Viewer’s Choice!