It’s time for another Pellon giveaway! I’ll bet you can’t wait to get your hands on this prize pack, especially if you have some bag-making in your future! Good luck!!
One lucky winner will receive the following:
- 2 yards of Pellon Peltex #71 one-sided fusible – this is great for making a wonderfully stiff bag!
- 2 yards of Pellon #810 Tru-Grid – I like using this for tracing pattern pieces. It’s great to use (and store!) because it doesn’t rip, and it’s very light-weight, so it will fit great inside your pattern envelope.
- 2 yards of Pellon SF-101 fusible woven – my most favorite interfacing, I use this in everything!!
- 2 yards of Pellon #809 Decor Bond – I recently started using this on several projects, and I’ve found that doubling it up can give a nice stiff effect, similar to other extra-heavy interfacing!
- 2 yards of Pellon Fusible Fleece – I also use this in about every other project
- 1 pack of Odegon Odor Tags - these are iron-on tags that prevent odor in garments. Would be great for work-out or outdoors gear!
*unfortunately, due to the size and weight of this prize pack, U.S. entrants only. I really wish I could include everyone
|My new free bag sewing pattern, made using Pellon products|