- 1-1/2 yards of Exterior Fabric
- 1 yard fabric for back pockets
- 1-1/2 yards of Lining Fabric Note: There are 3 pockets on the back of the bag, and 2 of them are mostly hidden (because of the first pocket); you may decide to use a less-loved fabric for 2 of the 3 back pockets.
- 3 yards of 20” wide Pellon® SF-101 Shape Flex® fusible woven interfacing (or light-weight fusible interfacing)
- 3/4 yard of By Annie’s Soft and Stable™, available at local quilt shops or on-line
- (Soft and Stable is a 1/8” thick, foam sew-in interfacing; one of my testers also recommends automotive headliner fabric in place of the Soft and Stable; you can also substitute a needled fleece fusible interfacing for the Soft and Stable, such as Pellon #TP971F Thermolam Plus fusible interfacing; also, fusible fleece or batting will work as well)
- 3/4 yard of Pellon Peltex #70 sew-in interfacing (or other extra-firm sew-in interfacing)
- 1-1/2 yards of 54” wide clear vinyl (I used 8 gauge/0.5mm, but choose according to your preference)
- Four 18” regular zippers
- One 1/2” magnetic snap for the large exterior flap
- Three 1/2” magnetic snaps OR 2” x 5” strip of hook and loop (Velcro) – to secure Small Flap to exterior of bag
- 2 packages of (3 yard) double-fold bias tape (minimum 1/2” wide) – If you are more comfortable, feel free to use a wider bias tape, some of my pattern testers recommend it a bit easier to sew with.
- Optional: denim needle
Copyright ©Sew Sweetness 2013
Sewn items made from Sew Sweetness sewing patterns may be sold by the home sewist at craft fairs and on-line.