Supplies (will make 1 organizer)
- 1 fat quarter of exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard of lining fabric
- 1-1/2 yards of 20” wide Pellon® SF-101 Shape Flex® fusible woven interfacing (or medium-weight fusible interfacing)
- 9” x 21” piece of foam interfacing (By Annie’s Soft and Stable, Pellon Flex Foam, or Bosal In R Form)
- 2/3 yard Pellon #71 Peltex fusible interfacing (or extra-heavy interfacing)
- Three Handbag zippers (mini – 22”; regular – 30”) – feel free to use a longer zipper and trim down later
*it is very important to use a handbag zipper here; handbag zippers have wider zipper tape, which will allow the case to accommodate your supplies; also, many handbag zippers have 2 zipper pulls, which is very convenient, while not absolutely necessary. My handbag zipper was 1-1/4” wide.Do NOT use zippers with large plastic teeth.
- Two 7” zippers (one zipper for mini size)
- 1/4” wide elastic (mini – 2 yards; regular – 4 yards)
- One piece of mesh (mini – 6-1/4” x 6-1/4”; regular – 8-1/2” x 6-1/2”)
Copyright ©Sew Sweetness 2016
Sewn items made from Sew Sweetness sewing patterns may be sold by the home sewist at craft fairs and on-line.