Supplies (supplies in this list will make both a bag and a coin purse)
- 3/4 yard of Exterior Fabric (quilting cotton or other light/mid-weight fabric)
- 1 yard of Lining Fabric (quilting cotton or other light/mid-weight fabric)
- 1/4 yard of fabric for Handles
- 2 yards of 20” wide Pellon® SF-101 Shape Flex® fusible woven interfacing (or light-weight fusible interfacing)
- 3/4 yard of By Annie’s Soft and Stable™, available at local quilt shops or on-line
- (Soft and Stable is a 1/8” thick, foam sew-in interfacing; one of my testers also recommends automotive headliner fabric in place of the Soft and Stable)
- Four 1-1/2” metal d-rings
- Two 9” zippers
- 12” x 3-1/2” metal purse frame for the bag
- 6” x 3” metal purse frame for the coin purse
- A Note About the Purse Frames: My frames were from While Baby Naps on Etsy. If using a different brand of frame, just make sure your frame is the same measurement (measurement is taken from outer edge of frame down to hinge) and slightly rounded at the top corners.
- Fabric Glue (I recommend Gutermann glue)
Copyright ©Sew Sweetness 2013
Sewn items made from Sew Sweetness sewing patterns may be sold by the home sewist at craft fairs and on-line.