- 1 yard of Exterior Fabric (I like using quilting cotton or decorator-weight fabric)
- 3/4 yard of Lining Fabric
- 1/2 yard of foam interfacing (By Annie’s Soft and Stable, Pellon Flex Foam, Bosal In-R-Form, or automotive headliner; if using Flex Foam, it is only 20” wide so please purchase double the amount)
- 2-1/2 yards of 20” wide Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing (or medium-weight fusible interfacing)
- One 1-1/2” metal rectangle
- One 1-1/2” metal slider
- One pair of invisible magnetic snaps OR One pair of regular 1/2” magnetic snaps
- 14” regular zipper
- Two regular 9” zippers
Copyright ©Sew Sweetness 2015
Sewn items made from Sew Sweetness sewing patterns may be sold by the home sewist at craft fairs and on-line.
This listing is for a pdf pattern and a paper pattern, not the actual finished bag. Upon purchase of pdf pattern, pdf sewing pattern will be immediately delivered to your e-mail address.