Supplies Needed to Make this Bag:
- 1/2 yard for the exterior
- 11 scraps, each 3” x 9”, for the flap (if you would prefer a flap that is all in one fabric, you will need a piece 27” x 9”)
- 9” x 9” square of fabric for the piping on the flap
- 1/2 yard for the lining
- 1-1/2 yards Pellon® SF101 Shape-Flex® fusible woven interfacing
- 1/2 yard of By Annie’s Soft and Stable™, available at local quilt shops or on-line (Soft and Stable is a thin, foam sew-in interfacing; one of my testers also recommends automotive headliner fabric in place of the Soft and Stable)
Helpful Hint: Pellon #987F Thermolam Fusible Interfacing(a needled fusible fleece) may also be used as a substitution for the Soft and Stable.
Copyright ©Sew Sweetness 2013
Sewn items made from Sew Sweetness sewing patterns may be sold by the home sewist at craft fairs and on-line.