|‘Nest’ oven mitts that I made for a gift…shoulda held onto them! So cute! Tutorial from Raechel Myers|
In honor of the lovely Thanksgiving dinner you will soon be slaving away over, I’m going to have a quick little sew along challenge! I am in desperate need of some hot mitts, and I would love for you to complete this project with me! I am in need of a little motivation lately. 😉
1. Complete a hot pad or oven mitt, between October 20, 2011 and November 17, 2011.
2. You may use any pattern or tutorial you’d like.
3. Come back on November 17th and link up your completed project (either from your blog, or from another file-sharing site, such as Flickr).
4. Join the Flickr Group to share your fabric choices and progress!
5. One winner will be randomly chosen out of everyone who links up. The prize will be a $20 gift certificate to Madison Street Beauty!
To get you started, here are some great free tutorials that I found! Which will you use???